First of All: Our Goal is to have only Happy and Satisfied Customers
- We describe any item as good as we can and try to show every single item in "as is" condition.
- We guarantee at every item for its authenticity.
- We will gladly hold items for you if you need some time to think things over.
- We will hold any item for you for three days if no other arrangements were made.
- Once an order is placed we try to move quickly so you'll get your items as soon as possible.
- It rarely happens that we get two orders for the same piece at once, usualy with newly listed items. In those cases we use the rule that the earliest received order gets the item.
- Shipping costs are calculated and will appear at the checkout and in your order confirmation. If you have any other shipping preferences, please let us know so we can work it out.
- If you don't pay with Paypal, we will get in touch and guide you through billing procedure. We never add material / handling charge.
- Insurance at buyers request.
- We are very sorry but can't take responsibility for uninsured packages.
We generally appreciate personal checks, payable to:
Gary and Barbara Heidinger
100 S Main Street
Frankenmuth, MI 48734
We are NOT set to take Credit Cards but take PayPal at: email@example.com
Wire Transfer for European Transactions:
Bankverbindung für Länder in Europa:
Postfinance Swiss Post
IBAN CH65 0900 0000 8732 2401 6
100 S. Main Street
Frankenmuth, MI 48734
Wire Transfer for Switzerland Swiss Postal Account:
Postcheckkonto für die Schweiz:
- We ship promptly after payment has been received.
- We carefully pack and double box.
- We usually ship by USPS and Swiss Post either priority mail registered or insured.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone for their promotional use without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information, and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.